Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 pm 
Offline
Groin Kick Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 am
Posts: 1000
Location: On Senna's wing going into Tamburello, back in '94.
Kevin wrote:
Updated


Results
Event: Holiday Ramble
Date: Sunday, November 18, 2012
Location : Oak Ridge, TX

Women Open

1 Linda Margraf 03:59:23
2 Leslie Kunze 04:06:08
3 Luciana Silva FCS Cycling 04:26:44
4 Jan Bennett 04:32:52
5 Alicia Roberson 05:04:45
6 Robin Phelps 05:15:28
7 Erica Diaz 05:43:56
8 Kristin Nevin Team Nev 05:53:07
Emily Seidel DNF
Penny Ficker DNF
Dietlinde Heilmayr Dad DNF

Men Open

1 JP Williams 03:17:17
2 Ryan Dromgoole PACC/Watt Posse 03:17:17
3 James Slauson Bicycle-Heaven 03:17:17
4 Jim Olmstead 03:19:24
5 Judge Dobrient 03:21:25
6 Adam Phillips Big Pig Racing 03:23:46
7 Shannon Wyatt Bonzai Cycle Werx 03:23:53
8 Steve Minnerly PACC 03:24:58
9 Trevor Rigby McKinney Velo 03:25:04
10 Timothy Trout Matrix/RBM 03:26:10
11 Doug Foxworth Bicycle-Heaven 03:29:44
12 John de St Germain PACC 03:33:07
13 Eric Prim Colonel's B Team 03:33:54
14 Jordan Chaney RBM/Miragw 03:33:59
15 Troy Anderson PACC 03:34:14
16 Pedro Del Busto McKinney Velo 03:35:27
17 Don Booker PACC 03:36:33
18 Dana Burch Big Pig Racing 03:38:38
19 Michael Steeves PACC 03:40:42
20 Rodger Nutt McKinney Velo 03:49:05
21 Philip Delfeld 03:49:10
22 Bill Nagel McKinney Velo 03:49:49
23 Tom Brandish McKinney Velo 03:49:54
24 Brad Green 03:50:14
25 Kevin Witherstine Funk Cycles 03:54:59
26 Richard Whisenhut Plano Cycling 04:00:04
27 Rusty Bowers 04:03:59
28 Jon Rhodes McKinney Velo 04:04:04
29 Phillip Horton Bicycles Plus 04:11:15
30 Alan Rosenthal St Mark's School of Texas 04:12:19
31 Victor Dean Big Pig Racing 04:13:13
32 Mark Pruitt 04:16:38
33 Leonard Roberson 04:16:40
34 Brandon Frazier http://www.klewis.com 04:20:44
35 Kevin Lewis 04:20:49
36 Michael Terrell 04:20:53
37 Steve Rivard 04:21:02
38 Chris Patrick Bicycles Plus FM 04:21:58
39 William Bonnette Sun & Ski Champion Core 04:23:07
40 Cesar Silva FCS Cycling 04:25:40
41 Andy Mitas colobikelaw.com 04:27:47
42 Rhyne Rundell McKinnwy Velo 04:27:49
43 Monte Bennett 04:32:52
44 Grant Clarke Cadence Cyclery 04:46:57
45 Mark Adame St Mark's School 04:53:34
46 Andrew Bui Big Pig Racing 04:53:40
47 Val Phelps 05:15:22
48 Rich Waldshmidt 05:15:37
49 Michael Nevin Team Nev 05:35:06
50 Joel Weeks 05:35:28
51 John Nevin Team Nev 05:53:07
52 Mike Frazier Big Pig Racing 05:55:27
53 Scott Holmes Big Pig Racing 05:55:51
Jonathan McMillan DNF
Jim Beck BP DNF
Steve Engelhardt DNF
Kevin Day Team OA/Bikes Plus DNF
Will Slauson Bicycle-Heavan DNF
Chuck Cypert DNF
Keith Maddox Bladed Kyanite DNF

Tandem

1 Lorinda Putter Raintree Pediatrics 04:00:33
2 Yuri Cook Raintree Pediatrics 04:00:48


Dammitalltohell. I can't even be first at quitting. I suck.

Yeah, BEER BOTTLES AND TITTIES. Faggots.

_________________
Image


If you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
SquirrelCutter wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Updated


Results
Event: Holiday Ramble
Date: Sunday, November 18, 2012
Location : Oak Ridge, TX

Women Open

1 Linda Margraf 03:59:23
2 Leslie Kunze 04:06:08
3 Luciana Silva FCS Cycling 04:26:44
4 Jan Bennett 04:32:52
5 Alicia Roberson 05:04:45
6 Robin Phelps 05:15:28
7 Erica Diaz 05:43:56
8 Kristin Nevin Team Nev 05:53:07
Emily Seidel DNF
Penny Ficker DNF
Dietlinde Heilmayr Dad DNF

Men Open

1 JP Williams 03:17:17
2 Ryan Dromgoole PACC/Watt Posse 03:17:17
3 James Slauson Bicycle-Heaven 03:17:17
4 Jim Olmstead 03:19:24
5 Judge Dobrient 03:21:25
6 Adam Phillips Big Pig Racing 03:23:46
7 Shannon Wyatt Bonzai Cycle Werx 03:23:53
8 Steve Minnerly PACC 03:24:58
9 Trevor Rigby McKinney Velo 03:25:04
10 Timothy Trout Matrix/RBM 03:26:10
11 Doug Foxworth Bicycle-Heaven 03:29:44
12 John de St Germain PACC 03:33:07
13 Eric Prim Colonel's B Team 03:33:54
14 Jordan Chaney RBM/Miragw 03:33:59
15 Troy Anderson PACC 03:34:14
16 Pedro Del Busto McKinney Velo 03:35:27
17 Don Booker PACC 03:36:33
18 Dana Burch Big Pig Racing 03:38:38
19 Michael Steeves PACC 03:40:42
20 Rodger Nutt McKinney Velo 03:49:05
21 Philip Delfeld 03:49:10
22 Bill Nagel McKinney Velo 03:49:49
23 Tom Brandish McKinney Velo 03:49:54
24 Brad Green 03:50:14
25 Kevin Witherstine Funk Cycles 03:54:59
26 Richard Whisenhut Plano Cycling 04:00:04
27 Rusty Bowers 04:03:59
28 Jon Rhodes McKinney Velo 04:04:04
29 Phillip Horton Bicycles Plus 04:11:15
30 Alan Rosenthal St Mark's School of Texas 04:12:19
31 Victor Dean Big Pig Racing 04:13:13
32 Mark Pruitt 04:16:38
33 Leonard Roberson 04:16:40
34 Brandon Frazier http://www.klewis.com 04:20:44
35 Kevin Lewis 04:20:49
36 Michael Terrell 04:20:53
37 Steve Rivard 04:21:02
38 Chris Patrick Bicycles Plus FM 04:21:58
39 William Bonnette Sun & Ski Champion Core 04:23:07
40 Cesar Silva FCS Cycling 04:25:40
41 Andy Mitas colobikelaw.com 04:27:47
42 Rhyne Rundell McKinnwy Velo 04:27:49
43 Monte Bennett 04:32:52
44 Grant Clarke Cadence Cyclery 04:46:57
45 Mark Adame St Mark's School 04:53:34
46 Andrew Bui Big Pig Racing 04:53:40
47 Val Phelps 05:15:22
48 Rich Waldshmidt 05:15:37
49 Michael Nevin Team Nev 05:35:06
50 Joel Weeks 05:35:28
51 John Nevin Team Nev 05:53:07
52 Mike Frazier Big Pig Racing 05:55:27
53 Scott Holmes Big Pig Racing 05:55:51
Jonathan McMillan DNF
Jim Beck BP DNF
Steve Engelhardt DNF
Kevin Day Team OA/Bikes Plus DNF
Will Slauson Bicycle-Heavan DNF
Chuck Cypert DNF and First and only bitch to sag in
Keith Maddox Bladed Kyanite DNF

Tandem

1 Lorinda Putter Raintree Pediatrics 04:00:33
2 Yuri Cook Raintree Pediatrics 04:00:48


Dammitalltohell. I can't even be first at quitting. I suck.

Yeah, BEER BOTTLES AND TITTIES. Faggots.

Fixed

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6546
Location: on the path to enlightenment
Did I miss the raffle?

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
bgreen wrote:
Did I miss the raffle?


No, we'll do it over the weekend. Nothing major this time. A couple of RoadID's and some sunglasses.

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
Kevin wrote:
bgreen wrote:
Did I miss the raffle?


No, we'll do it over the weekend. Nothing major this time. A couple of RoadID's and some sunglasses.

I need both. :mrgreen:

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6546
Location: on the path to enlightenment
bgreen wrote:
Did I miss the raffle?

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
bgreen wrote:
bgreen wrote:
Did I miss the raffle?

Dude, where were you?!

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
2502
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 2:29 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: Never where I want to be
Be sure to include my wife's name in the drawing. She finished, too, but missing from the finisher list. If her name is drawn for something I'll take those winnings for hanging back with her.

_________________
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say, "I want to see the manager."
--William S. Burroughs
You should read this


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
She is in the results.

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
Please include my name in the raffle also. I did not participate, but I thought about participating. And in my thoughts about participating I finished top 20. It was a tough day, but I kept my head down and powered through. That last hill after I got popped was brutal.
Props to Booker and Jordan. They took a lot of pulls in my thoughts.
Sorry Mr. Clean, I did not think you would finish so well, therefore I did not have you in my Holiday Ramble II (Fever Long Route) thoughts. I'll know better next time I think about participating in one of Kevin's events.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
Thanks to Ryan for another cool write up in the Racing Post. Page 39 http://theracingpost.us/images/Issues/J ... g%20SO.pdf

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group