Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts: 1111
Image

_________________
That guy......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:53 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 8291
Location: No. 54 Berners Street
Ham wrote:
Image


Nice. Think he'll deliver on that scanned Polaroid?

_________________
“I have spent most of my life (like most people) avoiding transcendence at all costs, mainly because the shit hurts.”
― Steve Earle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 am 
Offline
Dangle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 pm
Posts: 7664
You guys are waiting for him to show you a pic of his monkey?
Gay.

_________________
I salute you, with one lifted leg.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:06 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 10:32 am
Posts: 6150
T.Blazer wrote:
You guys are waiting for him to show you a pic of his monkey?
Submarine.


fixed

_________________
Dragging the dream into existence.

He must seek his life in a spirit of furious indifference to it; he must desire life like water and yet drink death like wine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:51 pm
Posts: 2493
Location: just this side of never
thing is, I can't even begin to draw this nightmare machine at work, and I no longer have photoshop at home. if it was rendered with map color pencils with care, I may have to reevaluate my life choices.

_________________
No one's first, and you're next!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 10:32 am
Posts: 6150
Minotro wrote:
if it was rendered with map color pencils with care, I may have to reevaluate my life choices.


Yes this!

_________________
Dragging the dream into existence.

He must seek his life in a spirit of furious indifference to it; he must desire life like water and yet drink death like wine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm 
Offline
Yard Dog

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 152
Image
Heres my dad feeding him. I remember seeing one with him on the toilet but cannot find it.[/quote]

Nice. Think he'll deliver on that scanned Polaroid?[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
Porkchop wrote:
Nice. Think he'll deliver on that scanned Polaroid?


mxrider wrote:
Heres my dad feeding him. I remember seeing one with him on the toilet but cannot find it.
Image

Awesome

I always kinda wondered why you have slight monkey traits, like you sorta walk like one and you have that monkey stare sometimes SB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 3941
Location: South of the lake
SB? Suck balls?

_________________
Vee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
S......t Bob


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
Shhhh!

is that the same monkey that violated you?

Before there was utube we used to video silent bob walking his pet monkey when we were kids. Hell he wouldnt even let us pet his pet monkey. We would ask to pet his monkey and he would just shake his head no.

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 8291
Location: No. 54 Berners Street
I knew there was video!

_________________
“I have spent most of my life (like most people) avoiding transcendence at all costs, mainly because the shit hurts.”
― Steve Earle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 pm 
Offline
Yard Dog

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 152
mr clean wrote:
Shhhh!

is that the same monkey that violated you?

Before there was utube we used to video silent bob walking his pet monkey when we were kids. Hell he wouldnt even let us pet his pet monkey. We would ask to pet his monkey and he would just shake his head no.

Do I need to pull out the video of you trying to poke the monkey? :finga:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
mxrider wrote:
mr clean wrote:
Shhhh!

is that the same monkey that violated you?

Before there was utube we used to video silent bob walking his pet monkey when we were kids. Hell he wouldnt even let us pet his pet monkey. We would ask to pet his monkey and he would just shake his head no.

Do I need to pull out the video of you trying to poke the monkey? :finga:

I'm good with that. Monkeys first words, was my name. Actually he yelled it, or was it a she?

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:50 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
That's why Silent Bob walks funny


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group