Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Golf tomorrow 7/25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:19 pm 
Boy Toy

Late notice, but anyone free for golf tomorrow? Probably going to play Pecan Valley in the afternoon since it's cheaper, but I'm open to other ideas as long as it's around $30.

Post subject: Re: Golf tomorrow 7/25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 am 
Cougar Bait

I'm playing in Scottsdale.

"Yeah, but she's going home with him while we are just a bunch of dorks wearing matching jerseys." -- dogcatcher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 am 
Unleashed

Say hi to my dad, his ashes are spread out on the 9th green of the hills course, i need to get back there it's been too long since I played that course.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm 
Unleashed

Dang, just saw this. Would have gone.....I'm starting to get back into golf. Have a brand new set (8-9 months old) that has only seen my front yard.

Big Cedar Trail designer/builder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 pm 
Boy Toy

double post

Last edited by bui on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm 
Boy Toy

Force wrote:
Say hi to my dad, his ashes are spread out on the 9th green of the hills course, i need to get back there it's been too long since I played that course.

Tim, did not know that. I'll say hi next time...only managed to play Rivers this time around.

Shadow, I'll let you know next time. One of my friends is talking about playing some course off 360/30 some time next week if we're off.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm 
Turd

bui wrote:
Force wrote:

Tim, did not know that. I'll say hi next time...only managed to play Rivers this time around.

Shadow, I'll let you know next time. One of my friends is talking about playing some course off 360/30 some time next week if we're off.

Sounds like Riverside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 pm 
Cougar Bait

bui wrote:
Force wrote:

You should play Ditto if you are headed my way.

http://www.arlingtongolf.com/chester-w- ... ditto.html

I might be in next week.

"Yeah, but she's going home with him while we are just a bunch of dorks wearing matching jerseys." -- dogcatcher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 am 
Unleashed

I would play Riverside over Ditto. I may be in next mon or tues. Leaving for vaca on wed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 am 
Unleashed

I woulda joined ya, but i guess i need to read the forum more often. text me next time, unless your on the wrong side of town, as I can't make it during the weekday.

I played at frisco lakes yesterday...finally broke 90 for the first time with a 89. played the back nine just 2 over par. I can't say much for the front nine. we need to hook up with a golf outing one weekend. I know toobs, RTB, Los, Dana and bui play....I'm sure there are other closet golfers out there.....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am 
Unleashed

Y'all need to go to golfdawgs.org. especially since Big Baby quit riding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:21 pm 
Unleashed

Cope wrote:
Y'all need to go to golfdawgs.org.

+1

Not drinking so as to hurry home to the girlfriend. Golfing. I don't even know you anymore z0s01.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm 
Boy Toy

z0s01 and RTB, I'll message y'all or something so Cope doesn't get butthurt. It's going to be Tuesday for sure, probably some time in the morning. We were talking about playing Pecan Valley, but I can convince my friend to play elsewhere I'm sure.

bigdaddy wrote:
I woulda joined ya, but i guess i need to read the forum more often. text me next time, unless your on the wrong side of town, as I can't make it during the weekday.

I played at frisco lakes yesterday...finally broke 90 for the first time with a 89. played the back nine just 2 over par. I can't say much for the front nine. we need to hook up with a golf outing one weekend. I know toobs, RTB, Los, Dana and bui play....I'm sure there are other closet golfers out there.....

I'll text you, but I play on the SW side of Fort Worth...maybe next time I'm over in Plano. I'm shooting a consistent 92-94, can't seem to break that 90 mark.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm 
Unleashed

bui wrote:
z0s01 and RTB, I'll message y'all or something so Cope doesn't get butthurt. It's going to be Tuesday for sure, probably some time in the morning. We were talking about playing Pecan Valley, but I can convince my friend to play elsewhere I'm sure.

bigdaddy wrote:

I'll text you, but I play on the SW side of Fort Worth...maybe next time I'm over in Plano. I'm shooting a consistent 92-94, can't seem to break that 90 mark.

That's what I figured. My normal score is still high 90's. that 89 is one of those days when i just got lucky, but I'll take it. I'll be sure to send cope a invite so he won't be left out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm 
Unleashed

Buy must b thinking of being a heart doctor. Persuading people to quit riding bikes and play golf instead. Trying to bleed his buddies of all their money.