Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5576
Location: Z Boaz
The trail should be perfect after yesterday's showers.

I'll have my little grill and some tablitas for the after ride.

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 am 
Offline
Cougar Bait
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 2:23 pm
Posts: 6249
Location: Hotel Bar
Planning on riding.

_________________
http://twitter.com/z0s01

"Yeah, but she's going home with him while we are just a bunch of dorks wearing matching jerseys." -- dogcatcher


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm 
Offline
Boy Toy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Posts: 4882
Location: F-Dub
Should be in. If I get the chance to run by the store, I'll bring some sausage/tortillas.

_________________
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken.
Cope wrote:
My dad taught me to not bring skittles to a gun fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:49 am
Posts: 326
Not gonna be happy if I don't get to go.

_________________
Unruly Mob


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20150
Location: 76262
dogcatcher wrote:
Not gonna be happy if I don't get to go.


Force and dogcatcher in the same week? The Mayans must have been on to something.

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5576
Location: Z Boaz
bui wrote:
Should be in. If I get the chance to run by the store, I'll bring some sausage/tortillas.


Don't sweat it, I have ~3.5lbs of tablitas and my grill is pretty small.

Now if we could get that bald guy to show up with his grill, we'd be set.

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6546
Location: on the path to enlightenment
beechnut wrote:
bui wrote:
Should be in. If I get the chance to run by the store, I'll bring some sausage/tortillas.


Don't sweat it, I have ~3.5lbs of tablitas and my grill is pretty small.

Now if we could get that bald guy to show up with his grill, we'd be set.


Heard a rumor...

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
bgreen wrote:
beechnut wrote:
bui wrote:
Should be in. If I get the chance to run by the store, I'll bring some sausage/tortillas.


Don't sweat it, I have ~3.5lbs of tablitas and my grill is pretty small.

Now if we could get that bald guy to show up with his grill, we'd be set.


Heard a rumor...

I tried. Didn't happen. Way too much traffic. Just got home. Tired.

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5576
Location: Z Boaz
mr clean wrote:
I tried. Didn't happen. Way too much traffic. Just got home. Tired.



No worries Bra.

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 pm 
Offline
Boy Toy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Posts: 4882
Location: F-Dub
mr clean wrote:
bgreen wrote:
beechnut wrote:
bui wrote:
Should be in. If I get the chance to run by the store, I'll bring some sausage/tortillas.


Don't sweat it, I have ~3.5lbs of tablitas and my grill is pretty small.

Now if we could get that bald guy to show up with his grill, we'd be set.


Heard a rumor...

I tried. Didn't happen. Way too much traffic. Just got home. Tired.


I missed you.

_________________
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken.
Cope wrote:
My dad taught me to not bring skittles to a gun fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group