Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
cops actually were pretty cool the few times we dealt with them at rcp....of course, we were super awesome and mind control over them and stuff. i will try to make this little petes sometime in the future. i do really enjoy that trail now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
britt wrote:
Cope wrote:
Britt sucks at TNSS

But that's how he rolls


murrell and rockledge and apparently rockledge is now uncool.

there was nothing resembling anything like a cool hang scene where we parked. nothing.

sounds like tnss was has gone full country club with restaurants and wine, so i'm pretty much out on that. let me know when someone pukes again.
We've only been posting about our ride at Murrell Park (MADD shelter) for about 5 years now. Rockledge has been uncool for about 5 years or so, main reason is Rockledge charges to get in, Murrell park doesn't. It's only 15 more minutes to Murrell park.

Yeah, thanks Chop for holding the core together. My wife got cold and wanted to go, gave my beer away to the beerless riders Brad and Ben, who left early after they drank my beer. I tried to stay there as long as I could, then my wife kicked my ass. Went and got more beer and then ate some grub at a byob establishment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
so now cope goes and says murrell and madd is the same, which is what i thought and where i went yesterday....but different than what coz and los said.

fuck it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 2400
Location: The Colony
To be clear, Little Pete's is IN Murrell park.

_________________
-Carlos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
so when i drive in to murrell park, and say hi to the old dude in the guard building, and then drive a little bit down and park i'm in the right place? i saw some bikers and cars with racks, so i parked there in the grass facing some bad ass mesquite thorns....but I saw no one i recognized or their cars...i left at sundown.

maybe next time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
britt wrote:
so now cope goes and says murrell and madd is the same, which is what i thought and where i went yesterday....but different than what coz and los said.

fuck it.
MADD shelter is the trail head in Murrell park

fuck man


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 2400
Location: The Colony
To be really clear we don't ACTUALLY park at little Pete's. But, if you follow the map there, it takes you right by the MADD trailhead. That's where we park. Don't fuck up next time.

_________________
-Carlos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
meh. dirt was good. that's the main thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.005411,-97.09778&num=1&t=h&z=18

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:17 am
Posts: 1220
Location: The North.
britt wrote:
so when i drive in to murrell park, and say hi to the old dude in the guard building, and then drive a little bit down and park i'm in the right place? i saw some bikers and cars with racks, so i parked there in the grass facing some bad ass mesquite thorns....but I saw no one i recognized or their cars...i left at sundown.

maybe next time.


I think I saw your/some cars when I was headed back to MADD shelter. I dont think you made it far enough. Right turn after the booth, follow that for a bit, then another right turn, and theres the trail head. Usually lots of cars there.

_________________
dromgoogle.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TNNS 1-31
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
ybzoc wrote:
britt wrote:
so when i drive in to murrell park, and say hi to the old dude in the guard building, and then drive a little bit down and park i'm in the right place? i saw some bikers and cars with racks, so i parked there in the grass facing some bad ass mesquite thorns....but I saw no one i recognized or their cars...i left at sundown.

maybe next time.


I think I saw your/some cars when I was headed back to MADD shelter. I dont think you made it far enough. Right turn after the booth, follow that for a bit, then another right turn, and theres the trail head. Usually lots of cars there.


thank you. you get me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group