Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5574
Location: Z Boaz
Meet at the gas burn-off turn in. http://goo.gl/maps/RbBtv

Tools, Lunch and drinks provided. Just bring us the bodies!

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5574
Location: Z Boaz
Sounds like we're going to have a pot of chili, and some rice and beans out there for lunch.

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
beechnut wrote:
Sounds like we're going to have a pot of chili, and some rice and beans out there for lunch.

Rice?! With Chili?!?
W
T
F

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am 
Offline
Something

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:10 pm
Posts: 11491
Location: R-U-N-N-O-F-T
Probably. What's the agenda?

Goon, isn't there an Emily Post meetup group you're missing?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Posts: 5574
Location: Z Boaz
goongala wrote:
beechnut wrote:
Sounds like we're going to have a pot of chili, and some rice and beans out there for lunch.

Rice?! With Chili?!?
W
T
F


Rice with the beans, jackwad.

Beans obviously must remain separate from the chili.

_________________
"Never fly into a place named Cape or Point anything. You will die."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
beechnut wrote:
goongala wrote:
beechnut wrote:
Sounds like we're going to have a pot of chili, and some rice and beans out there for lunch.

Rice?! With Chili?!?
W
T
F


Rice with the beans, jackwad.

Beans obviously must remain separate from the chili.

Doh'MG!
You Texans have it all wrong.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Dallas
I'll be there.

_________________
Six Toes Munroe


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group