Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts: 1111
It's getting close and I figured I'd get the ball rolling. Is it going to be at NS again? What date? Who's bringing what?

Rev I'll supply the birds if you do the cooking again.

_________________
That guy......


Last edited by Ham on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts: 1111
In light of the alcohol restrictions that are starting to be enforced at Northshore, we will have the Thanksgiving dinner at RCP.

New date: 11/13 to allow for more people to attend


Here's the list of who's bringing what:

Jay - mashed potatoes (although he'll probably backout if we don't hold it at RCP :lol:)
RTB - plates
Britt - something from the ground and maybe brownies
Kevin/Purly - sweet potatoes
Ric - corn on the cob smothered in butter
ScubaLuke - 4.5gal of peanut oil
Porkchop - side dishes
fedrlbiker - Utensils, napkins, cups
Tara - Mac-n-cheese
Charity - Chorizo Chestnut Stuffing

_________________
That guy......


Last edited by Ham on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 pm 
Offline
Village Idiot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 am
Posts: 9207
Location: on Facebook!
Hey!

Fuck you.

_________________
don't put the ride before the bros. fuck shortcuts.
i would hit lambo in the face with a dull lawnmower blade for free. -britt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline
Thread Fluffer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:40 pm
Posts: 8114
Location: Ride'n Dirty
Any one find it funny that Ham is all about the turkey?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm 
Offline
Turkey Fucker
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 8:46 am
Posts: 15482
Location: in Jabain's mom
Ham wrote:

Now which date will work best: 11/6, 11/8, 11/13 or 11/15?


Make it the 6th so that if we get rained out, we can push to the 13th. I'll bring mashed taters.

_________________
"Doubt is humble and that’s what man needs to be considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong." -Bill Maher


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 8291
Location: No. 54 Berners Street
That's election day! Full mouths can't talk politics.

In.

_________________
“I have spent most of my life (like most people) avoiding transcendence at all costs, mainly because the shit hurts.”
― Steve Earle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
Solo, with others wrote:
Any one find it funny that Ham is all about the turkey?

I'm with Johnny here.
Ef him. I'm bringing a Ham. :finga:

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
does the tuesday before actual thanksgiving no longer work?

i missed last year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
We need to hesitate though. Slight possibility of being able to use the ice house at NS. Pork chop and I will try to look into it next Tuesday or so though. Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 8291
Location: No. 54 Berners Street
mr clean wrote:
We need to hesitate though. Slight possibility of being able to use the ice house at NS. Pork chop and I will try to look into it next Tuesday or so though. Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


Truth.

And many people travel the week of Thanksgiving.

_________________
“I have spent most of my life (like most people) avoiding transcendence at all costs, mainly because the shit hurts.”
― Steve Earle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 pm 
Offline
Turkey Fucker
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 8:46 am
Posts: 15482
Location: in Jabain's mom
mr clean wrote:
Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


You guys have really fagged TNSS up over there huh?

_________________
"Doubt is humble and that’s what man needs to be considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong." -Bill Maher


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 pm 
Offline
Thread Fluffer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:40 pm
Posts: 8114
Location: Ride'n Dirty
Jay wrote:
mr clean wrote:
Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


You guys have really fagged TNSS up over there huh?


+1

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
Solo, with others wrote:
Jay wrote:
mr clean wrote:
Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


You guys have really fagged TNSS up over there huh?


+1


Jealous that have not come out of the closet yet?
You'll come around. It's ok.

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:21 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts: 1111
Porkchop wrote:
mr clean wrote:
We need to hesitate though. Slight possibility of being able to use the ice house at NS. Pork chop and I will try to look into it next Tuesday or so though. Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


Truth.

And many people travel the week of Thanksgiving.


What about alcohol? Does using Ice House allow us to have it?

_________________
That guy......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 3146
Location: Crosby, Tx
Ham wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
mr clean wrote:
We need to hesitate though. Slight possibility of being able to use the ice house at NS. Pork chop and I will try to look into it next Tuesday or so though. Outside covered seating over the water and plenty of room.


Truth.

And many people travel the week of Thanksgiving.


What about alcohol? Does using Ice House allow us to have it?

More details next week. If it falls thru then we use rcp like a cheap piece of ass. Jay will be there.

_________________
1+1=1
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group