Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 pm 
Turkey Fucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 pm 
Unleashed

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:56 pm 
Turkey Fucker

foster wrote:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Shit. Fixed now?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 pm 
Unleashed

yeah. sweet. da da is hosting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm 
Unleashed

Jay wrote:
foster wrote:

Shit. Fixed now?

Yes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 pm 
Unleashed

In!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 pm 
Unleashed

foster wrote:
Jay wrote:
foster wrote:

Shit. Fixed now?

Yes
What's fixed? it's just an image? I hovered over it thinking it was a link. Ya mean I got type that shit in my browser? fukal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:08 pm 
Turkey Fucker

Cope wrote:
I hovered over it thinking it was a link. Ya mean I got type that shit in my browser? fukal

Why do you need to type anything? Everything you need to know is on the picture. Next weekend, 10-4, Club DaDa. That's all. Or you can go to the website and see the same fucking thing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm 
Unleashed

Jay wrote:
Cope wrote:
I hovered over it thinking it was a link. Ya mean I got type that shit in my browser? fukal

Why do you need to type anything? Everything you need to know is on the picture. Next weekend, 10-4, Club DaDa. That's all. Or you can go to the website and see the same fucking thing.
Oh, I don't know. Didn't actually hit me that this was actually at a club? Thought that was some after show party errr something. It was too brief, simple and short for what I'm use to. But thanks tiny hands! You da man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:05 pm 
Unleashed

I hope like he'll that I can finally go to this.
I love the cock.

Hugs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 pm 
Turkey Fucker

Great show today, thanks for all the DD that came out in support of it. Oh, I forgot to mention the free beer. Thanks to Daltex for hooking that up! Hope to see more of you tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 am 

Hope to get there tomorrow.