Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 pm 
Unleashed

ATOMICPUNK wrote:
mr clean wrote:
FULL MOON? What moon. At least there won't be any werwolves out tonight.
So, what are y'all wearing tonight? :roll:

You should wear Johnny's speedo

There was a moon... y'all just left too quick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 pm 
Unleashed

Little Ms Excitable wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Nev wrote:
bui wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Good times. It looks like Jerry and Dana were the two that I caught right at the end when my front tire sprung a leak! We started 15 minutes late and it looks like I must have passed Bui in the second half... I wish I had known who I was passing so I could have harassed people along the way.

I think you were one of the two that passed a little bit before the climbs...I was deep in the hole by then, just wondering when the hell it ended, then two of you caught me on a straightaway one after another.

Nev, I'm afraid to disassemble my Crosscheck, but the BB is a little clunky. Still have rust all over, but a new cable job makes it ride like new...ish.

The Milwaukee tends to suck in moisture more than my other frames.

When the hell did you all pass us? Surely you noticed "the couple" wife in blue on orange bike behind me in a red jacket and white bike? Both single speed and fixed. Wife had a flat pretty early, then we didn't see anyone else after that except: one dude we passed fixing a flat we saw an hour later or so, who must've cut the course when we saw him later when he came from the left at a right arrow (I later caught him on the big hill before hanging back again); and then in the dark a group of 4 to whom I said, "Damn you guys started late." Two in front, two behind. And he said they took a wrong turn and lost 20 minutes. That's all we saw after our flat, till the last fella we passed at the very end.

Nev, I was riding by myself. I started 15 minutes late with the wife and Charity. I rode with / pulled them until we passed 2-3 people just so they weren't off the back alone then took off and rode pretty hard to the end. I passed several couples along the way, but honestly I was just making a game out of passing people so I didn't stop and talk to anyone. I was on the red Ridley with the black and green Dallas Bike Works kit and clear rain jacket. I also had the tail light that you could see for about a mile...

That was so sweet of you to pull us... from 100+ feet off the front...
Your blinding taillight was like a beacon for us to follow. Stud.

I kept slowing back down for ya'll! If nothing else, I made you work harder than you would have otherwise. You both complained about going that hard out of the gate! :badlaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm 
Unleashed

fedrlbiker wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Nev wrote:
bui wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Good times. It looks like Jerry and Dana were the two that I caught right at the end when my front tire sprung a leak! We started 15 minutes late and it looks like I must have passed Bui in the second half... I wish I had known who I was passing so I could have harassed people along the way.

I think you were one of the two that passed a little bit before the climbs...I was deep in the hole by then, just wondering when the hell it ended, then two of you caught me on a straightaway one after another.

Nev, I'm afraid to disassemble my Crosscheck, but the BB is a little clunky. Still have rust all over, but a new cable job makes it ride like new...ish.

When the hell did you all pass us? Surely you noticed "the couple" wife in blue on orange bike behind me in a red jacket and white bike? Both single speed and fixed. Wife had a flat pretty early, then we didn't see anyone else after that except: one dude we passed fixing a flat we saw an hour later or so, who must've cut the course when we saw him later when he came from the left at a right arrow (I later caught him on the big hill before hanging back again); and then in the dark a group of 4 to whom I said, "Damn you guys started late." Two in front, two behind. And he said they took a wrong turn and lost 20 minutes. That's all we saw after our flat, till the last fella we passed at the very end.

Nev, I was riding by myself. I started 15 minutes late with the wife and Charity. I rode with / pulled them until we passed 2-3 people just so they weren't off the back alone then took off and rode pretty hard to the end. I passed several couples along the way, but honestly I was just making a game out of passing people so I didn't stop and talk to anyone. I was on the red Ridley with the black and green Dallas Bike Works kit and clear rain jacket. I also had the tail light that you could see for about a mile...

I kept slowing back down for ya'll! If nothing else, I made you work harder than you would have otherwise. You both complained about going that hard out of the gate! :badlaugh:

Women are natural complainers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 am 
Unleashed

fedrlbiker wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Nev wrote:
bui wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:

Um. Ok.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 am 
Unleashed

goongala wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:
Nev wrote:
bui wrote:
fedrlbiker wrote:

Women are natural complainers.

fact

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7