Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 6951
Location: gallow's pole
don't know the course and have not ridden out there in a bit. what gear you dudes like out there?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Posts: 309
Location: BIG D
im gonna go with 34x19

_________________
I THINK, THEREFORE FUCK YOU!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 3941
Location: South of the lake
I would say 32x18

_________________
Vee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
It's not that hilly. Run your normal, this trail ain't that hard gear.
I'll be on 34:20.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 6951
Location: gallow's pole
Pigsley wrote:
im gonna go with 34x19


you will get crushed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
dirtdirt wrote:
Pigsley wrote:
im gonna go with 34x19


you will get crushed.

I considered changing to a 34:19, but I don't own a 19.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:07 am
Posts: 3068
Location: ...off the front!
It's a really twisty turd so consider a gear that let's you get back to speed quickly after cornering. I assume it's really dusty meaning accelerations from lower speeds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 pm 
Offline
Muscle Gnome

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 am
Posts: 4322
Location: A black man's ass
MTB-] wrote:
It's a really twisty turd so consider a gear that let's you get back to speed quickly after cornering. I assume it's really dusty meaning accelerations from lower speeds.


Wait a second...when did you get cool?

_________________
Stick to your Mexican lawn man's wife if you want to live dirty. You don't have the balls for train fuckin'.

- Britt Tucker


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:31 am
Posts: 626
I'm on the fence for 32x18 or 19.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:44 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 6951
Location: gallow's pole
jabain wrote:
MTB-] wrote:
It's a really twisty turd so consider a gear that let's you get back to speed quickly after cornering. I assume it's really dusty meaning accelerations from lower speeds.


Wait a second...when did you get cool?



mtb has been cool since way back when. he use to rock a funkadelic singlespeed with some kind of tail off the back.

i'm going to roll the 32x20 or 19, i guess. spin like jfl on disco tablets!


Last edited by dirtdirt on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:25 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
dirtdirt wrote:

mtb has been cool since way back when. he use to rock a funkadelic singlespeed with a some kind of tail off the back.

i'm going to roll the 32x20 or 19, i guess. spin like jfl on disco tablets!




it's disco biscuits, man. you sound like a narc when you say it wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Yard Dog
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm
Posts: 143
I've been riding out there all week and 32x17 feels about right to me. The trail is horridly loose and the connector for the second lap goes though the open field and sucks big green donkey balls!

_________________
Internet + multiple dudes + one sensitive pussy + bike = butt-fuckathon

~jabain


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 6951
Location: gallow's pole
britt wrote:
dirtdirt wrote:

mtb has been cool since way back when. he use to rock a funkadelic singlespeed with a some kind of tail off the back.

i'm going to roll the 32x20 or 19, i guess. spin like jfl on disco tablets!




it's disco biscuits, man. you sound like a narc when you say it wrong.


damn, i hate when i do that! back to parking meter unit for me, again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:00 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
jabain wrote:
MTB-] wrote:
It's a really twisty turd so consider a gear that let's you get back to speed quickly after cornering. I assume it's really dusty meaning accelerations from lower speeds.


Wait a second...when did you get cool?
He became cool when you were in diapers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 1772
Cope wrote:
jabain wrote:
MTB-] wrote:
It's a really twisty turd so consider a gear that let's you get back to speed quickly after cornering. I assume it's really dusty meaning accelerations from lower speeds.


Wait a second...when did you get cool?
He became cool when you were in diapers

And he doesn't mean last week when you were wearing the adult diaper..playing baby by sucking the tit of some cougar you picked up jogging North Shore

_________________
I'm an optimist....when I see a stripper with 32Bs....I like to think her cups are half full.... not half empty



Big Cedar Trail designer/builder


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group