Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6545
Location: on the path to enlightenment
If I am gonna sit on the couch and race Yater will a one day license work or do I need an annual?

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
bgreen wrote:
If I am gonna sit on the couch and race Yater will a one day license work or do I need an anal?
Since this looks like it will be an on going race, you will need an anal license


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 6951
Location: gallow's pole
sholmes wrote:
dirtdirt wrote:
so, is a one day license sufficient or do we need an annual? i don't see the answer in all the replies. i want to go off at 9 instead of 11 and get an extra 8 miles of riding in.


Yes.

It wasn't the original plan, but it has worked out that way.

6A13. Open class: All participants, regardless of license
category, can compete in an open class.


thanks. on dorba, it lists that you must have an annual license to roll cat 1 so i was confused more than normal.

glad the original plan fell thru.

and goon, i got nothing for you. my fitness is not so good currently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
dirtdirt wrote:
sholmes wrote:
dirtdirt wrote:
so, is a one day license sufficient or do we need an annual? i don't see the answer in all the replies. i want to go off at 9 instead of 11 and get an extra 8 miles of riding in.


Yes.

It wasn't the original plan, but it has worked out that way.

6A13. Open class: All participants, regardless of license
category, can compete in an open class.


thanks. on dorba, it lists that you must have an annual license to roll cat 1 so i was confused more than normal.

glad the original plan fell thru.

and goon, i got nothing for you. my fitness is not so good currently.

Don't come at me with that weak shit.
You're no bgreen.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6545
Location: on the path to enlightenment
Pretty sure you haven't finished in front of me, at anything.

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:07 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Posts: 20144
Location: 76262
Brad needs some stress relief. Somebody be sure to give him a back rub in the lake tonight.

_________________
WWYD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
bgreen wrote:
Pretty sure you haven't finished in front of me, at anything.

I'm pretty sure you haven't finished anything recently.
Show up this weekend.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6545
Location: on the path to enlightenment
goongala wrote:
bgreen wrote:
Pretty sure you haven't finished in front of me, at anything.

I'm pretty sure you haven't finished anything recently.
Show up this weekend.

You win, because my family wins. I am working on getting on the Dad podium.

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
bgreen wrote:
goongala wrote:
bgreen wrote:
Pretty sure you haven't finished in front of me, at anything.

I'm pretty sure you haven't finished anything recently.
Show up this weekend.

You win, because my family wins. I am working on getting on the Dad podium.

Whatever fatty.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Posts: 7130
Location: cliff hangin'
damn. was hoping bgreen was just not paying extra to ride that turd....but it appears he's going wiht the family force field instead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm 
Offline
that guy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 6545
Location: on the path to enlightenment
britt wrote:
damn. was hoping bgreen was just not paying extra to ride that turd....but it appears he's going wiht the family force field instead.

You forgot about driving two hours to ride a turd that is a fragment of what it use to be.
Plus Goonie is not on anyones radar except maybe that chic that he limped in with...

_________________
Booker is a verb- Porkchop
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 10194
Location: I'm a rolling stone.
bgreen wrote:
britt wrote:
damn. was hoping bgreen was just not paying extra to ride that turd....but it appears he's going wiht the family force field instead.

You forgot about driving two hours to ride a turd that is a fragment of what it use to be.
Plus Goonie is not on anyones radar except maybe that chic that he limped in with...

Fuck yeah, that chick totally has me on her radar.

_________________
Never let your fear decide your fate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:49 pm
Posts: 4366
Location: Taking Google lessons.
:banghead: Damn. I thought the race was this past Sunday. No wonder I can't find the results anywhere.

_________________
Less than one thousandth of 1% of the Earth is paved, it just makes sense to drive a 4x4.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Sierra Nevada in one hand - Cuban cigar in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 am 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 1428
Cedar Hill State Park Parking Instructions

Due to the extremely high fire danger, only required vehicles are allowed to park in the prairie during the race. I think we're pretty lucky given the current conditions, and the events happening in Bastrop and the surrounding areas.

Participants and spectators: You may drop passengers and gear at the 4-way intersection just before the left turn towards the boat ramp and the trail head. You may park at the boat ramp parking lot, or any of the other parking lots on the way to the trail head. You should come prepared to ride your bike from parking to registration, to make it easier on yourself.

Volunteers: Please park at the boat ramp, and use your bike to ride to the expo area or be prepared for the 1/2 mile hike.

Using the field to set up picnic stuff, easy-ups, etc. is perfectly OK.
There are restrooms at the trail head, picnic, and boat ramp areas. Porta-potties will be available at the expo area.

DO NOT PARK ALONG THE ROAD.

PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE.
The field is extremely dry, and the risk of wildfire is high.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 pm
Posts: 2158
Location: international halfway house of pancakes
I'll smoke wherever the hell i want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group