Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm 
Unleashed

The transmission in my truck is acting up again, :evil: and I have to get it back in the shop this week. So I won't even get to ride this week. I don't know if I will get it back in time to go, or if I would trust it, or them getting it right this time. This will be the 2nd time to go back to the shop since they rebuilt it in January. I can drive my new car up there but there is no way to get a bike in it. Surely some one has room for 1 bike. [-o< If you have a 2" hitch and rack that only carries 1 bike I can bring you my Thule 2 bike rack that carries 29ers. Throw it in your pickup bed and pile your luggage on it, I don't care. Just somebody please help me get the bike to the school friday night or saturday morning before the start. I can bring it to you sunday afternoon, any time monday till about 10 pm, or any day this week. I can't put the truck in the shop till I get the bike delivered to someone. TNSS guys. I can ride northshore tuesday if somebody will take my bike home with them. I don't know where I am staying at in Arkansas yet but the bike needs to get to the school if I have to lock it to a pole over night. Of course it will need a ride back to DFW so I can pick it up later in the truck.

Fine beer will be supplied of course. :beer:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Sierra Nevada in one hand - Cuban cigar in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm 
Unleashed

I got you Aspen. I plan to ride NS on Tuesday night, and have room on our ride to take your bike to AR on Friday night. Mike Frazier (another Big Pig) is staying at the school, and I think he'd be ok with me leaving your bike with him at the school, or I can leave it with one of the other guys staying there if I don't see you. I can bring it back also.

Two1four7two8eight9zero0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 pm 
Unleashed

\:D/ Thanks Brian your a life saver. Mike's cool and Shadow will be at the school too. Hell, I might be staying there too if I dont find something quick. Ill see you tuesday evening. Great I can ride some this week.

Note to self, don't crash and break anything. :bikewreck:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Sierra Nevada in one hand - Cuban cigar in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 pm 
Unleashed

yeah man, id be happy to help out. i will be staying at the school, either in the bus (old vw bus) or my passat wagon. porkchops got my ph.# if you need it.