Dirt Dawgs

Doing it Dawgie Style
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm 
Offline
Leg Humper

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 37
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


I'm me. Where the hell am I?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:21 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 15545
Location: Texas
K+Ocean wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


I'm me. Where the hell am I?
Hi five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 am 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Dallas
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.

_________________
Six Toes Munroe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm 
Offline
Leg Humper

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 37
Cope wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


I'm me. Where the hell am I?
Hi five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hi five


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm 
Offline
Leg Humper

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 37
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.


it's me sweetheart.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:32 pm 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Dallas
K+Ocean wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.


it's me sweetheart.

I only saw ass cheek... you have a face?

_________________
Six Toes Munroe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 3941
Location: South of the lake
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.


it's me sweetheart.

I only saw ass cheek... you have a face?


This is so tempting

_________________
Vee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:49 pm
Posts: 4366
Location: Taking Google lessons.
Are the results up yet?

_________________
Less than one thousandth of 1% of the Earth is paved, it just makes sense to drive a 4x4.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Sierra Nevada in one hand - Cuban cigar in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 pm 
Offline
Unleashed
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:27 pm
Posts: 3647
Location: In a van down by the river.
Yes.

Everyone's a winner!!!

_________________
Shut up and ride.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Dallas
ATOMICPUNK wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.


it's me sweetheart.

I only saw ass cheek... you have a face?


This is so tempting

Say whatcha want... we won't see his little ass for another year or so any way!

_________________
Six Toes Munroe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm 
Offline
Dangle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 pm
Posts: 7664
what he meant was, "that was his face"

_________________
I salute you, with one lifted leg.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:37 am 
Offline
Village Idiot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 am
Posts: 9207
Location: on Facebook!
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
ATOMICPUNK wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
Rev wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
Damn fine route. Good times for sure


who are you?


Yeah, what he said.


it's me sweetheart.

I only saw ass cheek... you have a face?


This is so tempting

Say whatcha want... we won't see his little ass for another year or so any way!

Kocian? All you gotta do is dangle a Brad Green treat and he'll come a runnin.

_________________
don't put the ride before the bros. fuck shortcuts.
i would hit lambo in the face with a dull lawnmower blade for free. -britt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 am 
Offline
Leg Humper

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 37
how do I set up the ignore function on the forum?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 am 
Offline
Unleashed

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Dallas
K+Ocean wrote:
how do I set up the ignore function on the forum?

I'll assume you need that for Johnny.... O:)

_________________
Six Toes Munroe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 am 
Offline
Leg Humper

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 37
Little Ms Excitable wrote:
K+Ocean wrote:
how do I set up the ignore function on the forum?

I'll assume you need that for Johnny.... O:)


Nah, I’m not ignoring anyone..

I just chimed in to tell Kevin thanks for setting up the event and I also wanted to congratulate Brandish on another outstanding gravel road race performance.

And he said it best..

tmbrandish wrote:
Yes.

Everyone's a winner!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group